I had a great time in Jamaica and am officially back in Dallas and busy as hell (of course). This is my last full week of work before I leave for Florida next week (Monday night - CAN'T WAIT!), so things are a little swamped. But I wanted to log on and post some pictures from my trip! I unfortunately don't have a camera, so these are all photos from my iPhone. My apologies for the bad quality. Maybe Santa will bring me a digital camera for Christmas (hint hint).
Enjoy!

This is a picture of my room - I had a Butler Suite. It was ridic

This was the view from my room...amazing to wake up to!

The beach! Gorgeous...

More beach! Could have watched the water all day...
Last, but not least...

My boss Kellie and I with one of the most amazing singers ever
No comments:
Post a Comment