Friday, February 11, 2011

We have ourselves a "situation"

The comment he made to my friend Casey: "You're too pale." What a winner...


Boy, do I have some updates!

If you haven't heard (yeah, I've been bragging about it juuuuuust a teet!), I went to Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks owner)'s VIP Super Bowl Party on Saturday night...and it was awesome! List of celebs we saw...Turtle and Vince from Entourage (Turtle is skinny and short, and Vince is beautiful...yeah, I said it), The Situation and Pauley D, Colt McCoy, Jake from the Bachelor (hardly a celeb, but, still kinda crazy nonetheless) and last but most certainly not least, we got to see Usher perform about 20 feet away from him...here are some photos to prove my stories haha.


Turtle!

Ushhhhha...

He was literally the best dancer I've ever seen...those moves. DAMN!


So, that was clearly the highlight of my weekend. We completely on a whim went to this party...I was having dinner with my friend Casey, and our friends Brooke, Katie and Blynn got on the guest list somehow, so we decided at the last minute that we'd try to use their names to get in. And it worked! It was awesome. I had no idea what to expect...no clue Usher was performing, no clue there'd be open bar. It was LEEEEGIT. Anywhoo, that's my big news!

This week, we had another snow storm, so we got a snow day on Wednesday. Don't get me wrong...I like being able to work from home every once in a while, but I'm getting sick and tired of this cold weather. Not only do I HATE cold weather with a passion, but I also just don't have the clothes for it. Not gonna lie, I'm a much happier person when it's warm outside and the sun is out. I was made for the summer. So anyway, weather controller, if you are out there listening, PLEASE warm Dallas up. Please please PLEASE! Thanks!

Other news from the week: I finally bought a console/buffet table for my apartment. I've been needing something badly for a wall in my place...and for storage. And this weekend, my project is to hang everything up in my room :) I promise to post pictures once it's completed! Tuesday, I had dinner with my old roomies Britt and Hannah, and it was sooo good to see them! I had no idea how much I'd miss them upon moving out! Wednesday night, I had a belated birthday dinner with my girlfriends Molly, Casey and Katie at Mi Cocina (delicious Tex-Mex spot in Dallas). Katie's boyfriend's birthday is tonight, so we are all going to dinner and celebrating for him! I'm excited.

Tried posting a video from the concert but it was taking hours to upload...anyway, until next time! Have a great weekend everybody.

XO
J

No comments:

Post a Comment