Friday, August 26, 2011



1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is a glass of wine and a good book.

2.  Waiting in traffic/super slow drivers   makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like watching movies because  it makes me happy.

4.  Nincompoop  is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be   face lotion - I am addicted. Cannot get out of the shower, wash my face, start my day and end my day without putting it on.
 
6.  I'm happy that  I completed my first long run for my half-marathon training this morning...only 10 more long runs to go!

7.  I would never   go into space...not even if you offered me a bajillion dollars. The idea of space absolutely terrifies me. I don't know if it's the darkness or the unknown of it all - or both - but it frightens the heck out of me.

Happy weekend party people!

No comments:

Post a Comment