Friday the 14th...I think this means today is going to be a lucky day! Hey, why not? Let's start a tradition...

1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was I don't know if I'd call it selfless, but for me, staying in Dallas. Don't get me wrong, I love the city, I love my job and I love my friends here, but I love my family and being close to them more. I'm here because the love of my life lives here!
2. When it comes to working out I'm a runner...it's a part of my lifestyle. I started running because I like to eat, but over the past 2 years, I've been training for half-marathons twice a year. There is something about crossing that finish line that really makes me feel proud of myself, and I don't typically feel that way in a lot of other areas of my life.
3. A woman should always dress in a way that makes her feel good. Dress for yourself...not for men or for other women. Put on what makes you feel great.
4. I wish I could grow a money tree and then I'd quit my job...volunteer for a non-profit every morning...go on pinterest to find some DIY projects and recipes in the afternoons...head to the store to get my supplies and groceries...and whip up some awesome crafts and meals every night. Sounds pretty legit, huh?
5. A best friend is someone who is there for you at any hour...someone who knows you, listens to you and will give you honest advice...and someone who loves despite your crazy.
6. I can't get enough of all things pumpkin! Tis the season :)
7. This weekend I am working, running, tailgating and watching football with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment