Wednesday, March 28, 2012
wedding wednesday
today, we are talking about one of the most important parts of a wedding...the bridesmaids!! i have 11 [yes, you heard that right] bridesmaids. they are all very close friends who i couldn't imagine taking this huge step without having them by my side. so, yes, although it may look ridiculous, it is what it is...so deal with it! anyway, when it came to choosing a dress, i [of course] wanted something that matched my and my maids' fun/outgoing/laidback/party personalities and that also wasn't so formal and bridesmaidy. i also had to keep in mind that it will be august in florida...which translates to hot and humid. it's rather impossible to find the dress that they'll "totally wear again," but i love what i decided on. i made an appointment at bella bridesmaid and was instantly drawn to lula kate. she makes adorable and fun dresses that scream "party." i also wanted to give my maids a choice since i know some people are particular to certain styles and necklines, so i chose two styles of lula kate in a champagney/gold color. i love what i came up with! without revealing the dresses, here are some lula kate inspirations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








LOVE all of these dresses:) Who cares how many bridesmaids you have!! I have 8 and I keep hearing from people "wow that's a lot" but guess what? I think its great that I have 8 women I am really close with!! I also let my girls choose their own necklines:) Great thinking:)
ReplyDeleteI think all of those are great options for Bridesmaid dresses!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've given you an award over at my blog. Check it out!