My update: last weekend was SMU's Homecoming, so we had a full day of day drinking on Saturday. It was a lot of fun except it rained allll day. I looked like a wet rat by the end of the day (much like Gasparilla last year, HOLLA). But it was fun...we tried to go to the Boulevard, but it looked like a hurricane was coming, so we went to one of our favorite bars Barley House, then Milo's to meet up with Burton and Shelby and their buddies. It was a crazy day...day drinking always kick my butt, so I was exhausted all day on Sunday and Monday. Monday night, my Tampa friend (who went to SMU and lives in Dallas now) Liz took me to the Monday Night Football game with the Cowboys vs. the NY Giants. It was AWESOME. It was my first time to a Cowboys game and my second time to the new stadium (which is absolutely ridiculous). We even got to go down to the field club and watch the game from the field! So awesome. See photo below

You can't see too many Cowboys, but hey look at them Giants! On Wednesday, I went pumpkin carving with Britt, Hannah and Shelby, and here is my sexy kitty pumpkin haha.


I love her. I don't want her to rot and have to throw her out!
TODAY, I am heading to New Orleans for Halloween and am so so so excited. It's been three years since my first visit to NOLA, and I'm ready for another go-around! We are apparently wearing out costumes all day on Saturday, so my hippie-ness is coming out! I'm pretty pumped. All the boys are going to be dressed up as fast food characters...Ronald McDonald, Gold Chick, Wendy, Jack in the Box, etc. etc. I will take lots of photos and will be posting them next week. Stay tuned.
And....

Dang, this pumpkin is way better than mine...
TODAY, I am heading to New Orleans for Halloween and am so so so excited. It's been three years since my first visit to NOLA, and I'm ready for another go-around! We are apparently wearing out costumes all day on Saturday, so my hippie-ness is coming out! I'm pretty pumped. All the boys are going to be dressed up as fast food characters...Ronald McDonald, Gold Chick, Wendy, Jack in the Box, etc. etc. I will take lots of photos and will be posting them next week. Stay tuned.
And....

Dang, this pumpkin is way better than mine...
No comments:
Post a Comment