Sorry I didn't post last week! I had a week of hell and didn't have any time to even breathe! On Monday, my roommates and I found out that we have to move out of our current apartment by December 5. The leasing manager of our apartment completely screwed us and raised our rent by $200/month if we wanted to resign a lease there. I was totally bummed because I really like our apartment. It is so convenient...close to where my office is, close to my gym and close to where we go out at night. Anyway, I was totally frazzled trying to find a new place but we are going to look at a couple of town homes (for lease) on Wednesday that I'm pretty pumped about. I'll keep you updated!
Besides that, work was insane last week since I took Friday off to go to Horseshoe Bay for Trey's sister's wedding, which was a total blast. It was such an unbelievable wedding - everything was gorgeous and it made me excited to plan my own little wedding sometime in the future :)
My parents went to Austin City Limits over the weekend, which is hysterical to me, and my mom flew to Dallas on Thursday night to hang out with me, which was SO much fun! I didn't realize how much I missed my momma until I got me some Sandy time. The BF and I are going to the South Carolina/Florida game with the fam in November, so I'm really excited about that!
Anyway, that's really it from my end as far as an update! Will be sure to write later this week and post some recent pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment