Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gatorbait

Yes, as most of you unfortunately know, the Gators lost miserably on Saturday night against South Carolina. What a BUMMER! They started off the game SO well too with that immediate touchdown within the first 14 seconds. Unreal. I was so pumped after that, but I slowly realized we weren't going to pull a big W against these Gamecocks. Good news is I had a great time tailgating and showing Trey around (as much as I could) the UF campus and taking him to the SAE house. Next year, I decided we'll have to stay in Gainesville over night so we can start tailgating early and do a little bar-hopping after the game.

Got to see some of my good friends over the weekend, which was very nice. I love Tampa...I always feel happy all over whenever I'm in the state of Florida, so it was a nice change of pace from Dallas. AND, I get to go home for a whole week over Christmas break. I am so excited!

That's all for now...will have a better update later this week. I have to start brainstorming some Christmas gift ideas for the fam and the boyfriend. Yikes! I'm gonna need your help on this one, friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment