
I've had a frustrating day....
I'm waiting to hear back about an apartment I filled out an application for on Friday that I am in LOVE with...evidently, I got it, but my realtor won't return my emails/calls about signing a lease today! If I got it, let's make it official and sign some documents here...I feel like I can't even get excited and celebrate until the lease is signed, sealed, delivered. Annoying.
I got to work early this morning, had to eat lunch at my desk...and I'm ready to go home. But I have so much workkkk!
I'm trying to plan this media FAM trip for a hotel we represent in Jamaica and am getting some MAJOR tude from some of the journalists. Simmmmma down now. You're getting a free trip to Jamaica, OK?
Ok, that's all. Wish my luck that my afternoon gets better....
Is it really only Tuesday? FML
No comments:
Post a Comment