Don't worry, I won't give anything away from the movie, but I must say that this was the BEST end to a series that I have ever seen. The cast did such an incredible job, and it has seriously been so fun watching them grow up throughout the past 10 years (yes, I'm a dork). The movie was just a perfect ending to an amazing series.
Some background: I read Harry Potter books 1-4 but skipped 5 and 6 (I know I know...and I call myself a true fan), BUT I did read the final book. The reason why I skipped 5 and 6 was college. I know that's a pathetic excuse, but I didn't read a ton of books for pleasure while I was in college...there was no time, am I right!? So before the final two movies came out (the 7th book was split into two movies), I decided I had to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and, boy am I happy that I did. As with all books turned to movies, a lot of the Harry Potter movies leave out a LOT of explanation about why things happen the way they do. Needless to say, this final movie was probably 95% on point, which is waaaaay above average. Side note: the last two Twilight movies really disappointed me with all that they left out. And, yes, if you haven't figured it out, I am really into tween book series haha. There's something about Harry Potter, Twilight and Hunger Games (currently on the last book) that really intrigue me! I don't know how or why, but it is what it is haha.
Anyway, even if you haven't read the HP books but have seen a couple of the movies, I really suggest you spend a weekend catching up and go see the finale in theaters. They are incredibly entertaining and take you to a totally different world, which is why I love movies in the first place.
And do yourself a favor, and see Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in 3D and IMAX. Hollllly mollllly...so amazing.
Happy Monday to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment