Friday, July 29, 2011

hot hot hot

Apparently my last post was a little too hostile, so I'm going to lighten up things on this gorgeous (and HOT) Friday!


1.   My favorite color is  turquoise and coral. My favorite color to wear is white or black - sounds boring but I promise accessorize with color!

2.  My travel destination of choice is  Cashiers, North Carolina or any beach destination

3.  My favorite  food is   cheese and cereal - but not together. Grosse!

4.  My happy place is  all things Tampa

5.  My favorite saying is    I have two...my favorite bible verse is "It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8). My favorite quote is: "Take too many pictures, laugh too much and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be afraid that your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin." Because we all need a little reminder (of both) sometimes. 

6.  My dirty little secret is  I don't like fruit...yep, I know I know. I only like apples and cherries. Don't judge me.
 
7.  Something friends might say about me is that I  am not a phone person. If you need to get in touch with me, text me.

No comments:

Post a Comment