A couple things I'm pining over on this slow (and HOT) Tuesday afternoon...

1. Rebecca Minkoff "Stevie" iPad case...how cute is this? I die...


2. lululemon "Light Up Tank" and "All Sport Short" - I love workout clothes but hate buying them for myself...they're so darn expensive!

3. Another puppy (specifically a labradoodle)! My friend just got a pup last week, and now I have puppy fever...I know I am sick. Bailey is only 1 1/2 years old haha.

4. Pilates reformer machine...yeah, I know that's not happening. Hey, a girl can dream!

5. Nicole Miller's new collection for Indego Africa. These shorts need to be in my closet NOW.

6. Christian Louboutin Nude Pumps - everyone knows these are the sexiest shoes alive...I just want one pair! Come onnnn
That's my wish list for today, folks! Hope you enjoyed ;)
1. Rebecca Minkoff "Stevie" iPad case...how cute is this? I die...
2. lululemon "Light Up Tank" and "All Sport Short" - I love workout clothes but hate buying them for myself...they're so darn expensive!

3. Another puppy (specifically a labradoodle)! My friend just got a pup last week, and now I have puppy fever...I know I am sick. Bailey is only 1 1/2 years old haha.

4. Pilates reformer machine...yeah, I know that's not happening. Hey, a girl can dream!
5. Nicole Miller's new collection for Indego Africa. These shorts need to be in my closet NOW.

6. Christian Louboutin Nude Pumps - everyone knows these are the sexiest shoes alive...I just want one pair! Come onnnn
hey,
ReplyDeletelove your blog SOO CUTE!
defiantly following you.
follow me if you like :) x\
www.lemonworldmute.blogspot.com
I will! Thank you! And thanks for the follow :)
ReplyDelete