Friday, September 23, 2011


1.   The best thing I did all week was  complete my long run this morning! It wasn't realllllly long (6 miles), but I haven't run that far since April - before my surgery - so I'm pretty proud of myself for running at a great pace and only stopping once to stretch :)

2.  Watching How I Met Your Mother make me super happy.

3.  Pets are a great addition to the family. I don't know what I'd do without my cuddle sessions with Bailey!

4.  My relationship with my family and friends are the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to  leggings, light sweaters, scarves, boots, blazers, crockpot cooking and running in the cool afternoons.

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is   a new "everyday" leather handbag - maybe in a camel color.
 
7.  This weekend I am going to  my friend Brittany's wedding! My brother and sister-in-law will be in town, as well as my old roommate and great friend Hannah. I so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment