Thursday, September 15, 2011

whoops

Annnd, I said I'd finish it this week and I of course forgot. My b! But here you go for numero quatro...

 

This is WAYYY hard because I absolutely love to read and am always looking for the next book to start, but I'll do what I can...

4. Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons - I love a book that keeps you on your heels, and both of these accomplished that with flying colors - religion aside.

3. The Twilight series - say what you will and judge away...I stand by these books! They were intruiging.

2. Harry Potter - I'll be fair and pick one book since there are seven...the last one (Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows). It was PHENOM and the perfect end to an awesome series.

1. Hunger Games/Catching Fire/Mockingjay - if you've been following me this summer, you know that I finished all of these extremely quick (Catching Fire took me 3 days), and I would read all of them again in a heartbeat. AHH-mazing.

Are you discovering a trend in my above selections? Yes, perhaps I do read like a tween...I got no shame!

Other books worth mentioning: Kite Runner, The Help, Water for Elephants and Great Gatsby. Also, if you haven't heard of Goodreads yet and are an avid reader, I highly suggest it. It's a great site to connect with friends and see what they are currently reading, what they have read and their reviews of books. I get a lot of suggestions from it. You can also use it to find/join book clubs.

Onto bigger and more exciting things.

In less than two hours, I'll be en route to ...

 (pic via pinterest)

Austin, Texas!
For...

 
(pic via pinterest)

I'mma be one of these peeps just chillin and jammin to some good music for the whooooole weekend with my favorite person T. Truly cannot wait!

Wish me luck, my friends! I'll try to take as many pics as I can :)

Until Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment