Monday, September 19, 2011

moooonday

Well, I made it back from ACL alive...but exhausted! Saw some phenomenal bands that I've already downloaded music and albums from and am not more obsessed with Austin than ever. I think I asked T if we could move there 38492045 times. One day :)

Since my brain is still a bit fried, I figured I would fill this lovely Monday post with my "10 Day You Challenge" and my belated "Fill in the Blanks Friday..."

 
Three films!? Is that a joke? I can't possibly pick my three favorite films of all times...but I WILL pick three that I am really feelin' the love for on this Monday afternoon, how about that?

3. Dazed & Confused - it just never gets old.

2. Inception - just a freaking awesome movie.

1. Gladiator - such a classic.



1.   You should always take time to  smile at others - you never know when someone is having a bad day, and a smile from a stranger could make it better :)

2.  Love and sunshine  make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for fall weather! It's finally starting to cool down here :)

4.   Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is  you-tubing weird videos. I could do it for hours!

6.  If I could, I would stop drinking beer...beer bellies just aren't cute. At least it's not bathing suit season!

7.  I rather like   eating cereal for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment