Enough about me, onto the blanks...
1. My favorite thing about this week was/is that it's over? Is that depressing? It was my last week of official training, so now I can chillax.
2. Colder weather makes me cold...and sometimes grumpy. Hey, I'm from Florida, okay? Our winters top off at like 50 degrees. No ice storms this year, Dallas. You promised!
3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are that it is *officially* holiday season, I get to hang with my bestie Stacey next weekend for our big race in Nashville and I get to see my family in less than 2 months for Christmas.
4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose flippy floppies. Duh.
5. My personality type is ENFJ, as in Extroversion, INtuition, Feeling, Judgment. What does this mean, you ask? Evidently, I am outgoing, intuitive, appreciative, subjective and someone who likes closure and stability in their life. I'd agree, although I'd like to exchange the F for Fun instead? I think I'm pretty fun! Always up for a good time, that's fo sho.
6. I have a serious problem resisting sweets...specifically desserts. Trey HAS to have something sweet after dinner...and I've sort of bandwagon-ed on this tradition. Not. good. for. my. ass.
7. My favorite color to wear is black - but with bright/colorful accessories. I'm no goth, but I do think black is really flattering. It's kind of my go-to color, but I'll always add some fun shoes, a bright jacket/scarf or cool jewels to happify the look. Yes, I just made up the word happify.


No comments:
Post a Comment