Tuesday, November 8, 2011

exciting news...

I'm going to be an AUNT!!!

My sister-in-law is pregnant :) :) :)! I have known since August but was sworn to secrecy until her first trimester was completed in October. Now that it's Facebook official, I decided it's time to post about my excitement! I seriously could not be happier. I cried when she and my brother told me a couple months ago and am beyond happy for both of them. They are going to be the BEST parents. Literally, the best. My brother has always had that "father" gene in him (and, as he gets older, he acts more and more like our dad...it's prettttty hysterical), and Shelby is going to be the most amazing mom! She is the most selfless person I know - she's always the first to throw you a birthday party, listen to you vent when you're having a bad day, cheer you up when you're down, pick you up at any time of day/night if you need her, etc. They are both such wonderful people, and I couldn't be happier that God is giving them this amazing gift.

They find out the sex in a couple weeks and are telling the whole fam on Thanksgiving.  Since I'm going to be in Houston for Thanksgiving this year, I'm FaceTiming in to hear the big news. SO EXCITED. I think it's a boy (shhh), but we will see! They are due in April, and it's going to be so fun and crazy to have a little bebe in the family now!

Anywhoo, just thought I'd share the big news and how excited I am for the two of them. Here are a couple onesies I cannot wait to purchase for Baby T when he/she is born...


via

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Congratulations :)

    - Sara @ Gameday Stylist
    www.gamedaystylist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already knew but I'm still so excited for you!!! There is nothing as fun as being an aunt. Just got home from babysitting my little ones and I smell like clean babies...love it! Miss you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be an aunt soon, too! I'm excited for you!! They're having a boy, so I love the onsies you chose! The girlie one is too cute, though.

    ReplyDelete