1. A nervous habit I have is biting my cuticles/cleaning the dirt from under my nails. I know that sounds super weird, but at least I don't bite my nails anymore?
2. Something that makes me sad is anything to do with harming animals. I cannot even watch sad animal movies because I cry too much. That Sarah McLaughlin SPCA commercial? Gets me every time. I have to turn the channel. No joke.
3. Today I am thankful for my health and the fact that I can run 13.1 miles in foreign terrain, my funny pup who always makes me smile, being in love with my best friend and my amazing parents coming to visit me for less than 48 hours.
4. My favorite room in my house is well, my whole apartment is one room haha. Ah, the glories of a studio apartment! Since it's the holiday season, and the holidays are about family, I guess I'll say my favorite room in my parent's house is the kitchen because it reminds me of cooking and baking with my momma.
5. I can't stand bad drivers. And there are way too many of them in Dallas, Texas. I also can't stand people with egos. Get ova yoself
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would put it in my "I need a new iPhone" fund. I really do...


No comments:
Post a Comment