Friday, November 11, 2011

friday friday friday

Happy Friday friends! Sorry I've been MIA this week - it was a crazy one, and in about 20 minutes, I'm heading to the airport for my trip to Nashville for my Half Marathon! Wish me luck!


1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is  Style Me Swanky. So cute!

2.   Something I am thankful for is  my friends, my family and my health.

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was  Ha I can't think of anything in particular because I'm usually giggling, but my sister-in-law did send me some pretty hysterical pins this week.

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is  a fur vest! I can't find an inexpensive one (that doesn't look cheap) anywherrrrre.

5.  I am excited about  this weekend! Excited to see a best friend and excited to run my heart out tomorrow morning!

6.  If I were a color I would be   turquoise because it's just bright and happy.

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by  cozying up by a warm fire or going to the park with the pup.


No comments:

Post a Comment