1. My most favorite "little thing" is coffee on the weekends. I don't drink it much during the week, so I get really excited about the perfect cup of joe on Saturday mornings!
2. I'd give anything to take a three-week Christmas vacation. Hey, teachers get to do it, what about the rest of us worker bees?
3. I can't believe I'll be in sunny Florida in less than a week! Wednesday can NOT come quickly enough!
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is finishing up my work for the week - I was a little behind yesterday since I was out sick on Wednesday, but I'm just about caught up!
5. The last thing I want to do today is work. It's so pretty outside! I wish I could just go for a long walk with Bailey Boy.
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: I'm most excited for Christmas because ____________________ (and my answer would obviously be to be around the people who love me most!)
7. My favorite candle scent is Gardenia. I grew up with gardenias in our yard and have always loved the smell. It is magical.


I would kill for a 3 week vacation! Only getting a couple of days just sucks. I was also out sick on Wednesday! :( No fun! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete