Monday, December 19, 2011

monday blues? not here!

Well, I am officially one lucky gal. I participated in Everyday AEM's Holly Jolly Swap, and I got the BEST Secret Santa ever!! Lori at a crazy walk on the safe side totally hooked me up. Check out this loot!

(apologies for the bedspread in the background - I was too excited and snapped a photo from my phone immediately after I ripped open the package!)

First off, I have wanted a snood/infinity scarf forEVER, and I absolutely LOVE the one she got me!! I love me some purple (bedspread anyone?) and I cannot wait to wear this!! Second, how did Lori know I am addicted to Burt's Bees? I literally have a tube of the lip balm in my purse at all times. I can't even go to bed without putting it on! A HUGE thank you to Lori - she is the bee's knees (pun intended). This totally made my day, and I'm so excited I participated in the Secret Santa Swap - highly recommend doing a blog swap if you've never done one. You get a gift AND you get to know a fun blogger at the same time. What's not to love?

Other than my awesome package I received yesterday, I had a really great weekend! Trey and I exchanged Christmas presents on Friday night since we're not going to be together on Christmas. He got me some new cowboy boots! Woop woop! I am so excited - they are exactly what I was looking for, so he hit a home run! I got him a Kinect for his XBOX and am so excited to play games on it. I've already had my eyes on a Dancing game...as well as Zumba. Hells yeah! The gift that keeps on giving :)

I am counting down the days/hours/minutes until I'm headed home for the holidays (two days, 1 hour, 15 minutes). I cannot wait. I'm off to get some work done, but a HUGE thank you again to Lori. You totally made my day yesterday...and I've already used the BB lip balm and lotion!

6 comments:

  1. aw i love this post :) the funny thing was i had bought the burts bees set before i even knew who my secret santa was. i saw it on sale and thought it would be good for the swap- so that was pure luck :) i am so glad you liked everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you enjoyed the swap! Lori was certainly a great secret santa to you! I love the scarf too!! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori is so awesome! I am glad you were able to meet such a fun blogger through this! And it looks like you received some great gifts as well! :) Thank you for joining!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that scarf! I'm having so much fun seeing what everyone got! Found your blog on the link-up and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Burts Bee's, what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete