1. I'm completely unmotivated to do any work this week. I have been pinning and blogging for the last 2 days straight. Hey, I've had a crazy couple of months, I deserve this!
2. I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies last night and had two for dinner. I was just having one of those Mondays.
3. As of this afternoon, I am officially finished with my Christmas shopping! It sure is a wonderful feeling.
4. I've been having the itch to move lately. No, not apartments, cities. After the last couple of weeks, I'm having doubts about Dallas. Maybe it will pass?
5. The rest of my vacation days for this "year" are all spoken for (my vacation days restart in August). Excited for my trips (and Baby T's birth!), but also kind of anxious that I don't have any extras just in case.
6. I need some rain boots. It's supposed to rain for the next 4 days. FML.
7. I am officially counting down the days until I'm in Florida for Christmas - as in my 2011 planner has a countdown on each day. Yep, I'm a nerd.
8. I'm so excited to go to dinner with a good friend of mine tomorrow night and catch up! It's been far too long...
9. I often dream about owning my own business, but I have no idea what kind of business I'd start. I don't exactly have any "natural talents." Help?
10. It's been 10 days since my half marathon, and I have been having the itch to go for a run lately. I might have to squeeze one in in the rain this week - I ran 13.1 miles in the FREEZING rain...so I'm hoping I can do 4 or 5, right?
11. I had a dream last night that my bedspread caught on fire because the stove was right next to my bed. What???
12. I bought two books on my Kindle last night: "Through My Eyes" by Tim Tebow and "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks and am so excited to start them. Before you make fun, I just finished "Girl with a Dragon Tattoo," which was reallllly dark and heavy. I need something light and happy now!
That's all, folks.

your christmas shopping is already done!? jealoussssssss. i haven't even started.
ReplyDelete