My biggest news as of yet is that I am running [another] half marathon on Sunday. It was a little over-ambitious of me, but I thought, what the hay. I've already trained for one, so I might as well try to tackle this one too. Only bad news is that it's supposed to be freezing and possibly rainy on Sunday. Kill me. I can run in the cold, but rainy cold?? No bueno. Please cross your fingers for me that it doesn't rain! I will be forever in you debt. Anywhoo, onto my friday blanks...
1. The holiday season is about good food and quality time with family. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday, and I truly can't wait to be home!
2. Snow makes me excited for about 2 minutes and then annoyed that it's freezing outside and that nobody in Dallas knows how to drive in snow.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is tomato soup and a GOOD grilled cheese to dip.
4. Winter is the best time for cozying up by the fire place and watching a movie with your honey [and your sweet pup - see, Bailey, I'm always thinking about you :) ].
5. I can hardly wait for December 21! I'll be in Tampa, and it's been far too long since I've been home - I get withdrawals every 2 months or so...
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them. It takes me a long time to decide what to get someone because I like it to be something unexpected that they love but would never buy for themselves.
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 7 or 8. I'll be more excited in the next week or two, but I'm still recovering from a crazy couple of weeks. Thanksgiving was a great break, but I needed like one more week of that haha. Lately, shopping and getting into the holiday spirit is the last thing I want to be doing, but I know as soon as the holiday parties start, I'll be in full Christmas mode!


I love Christmas, and I can't wait to go home either! Good luck getting through these last couple of weeks!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!
ReplyDelete