Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trendy Tuesday - Spring Chic

Now that I'm not longer doing the 30 day blog challenge, I need to come up with more exciting things to talk about here in my blog - because, let's face it, my life isn't all that exciting!

Since wedding season is upon us (like I said yesterday, I have two back-to-backs starting this weekend), I decided to give a little taste of what I'll be wearing. This weekend's is in Dallas, and T is a groomsmen, so I'll be wearing a long dress and accessorizing with some fun "me" pieces (are long dresses awkward, or is it just me?). Next weekend's is in oh-so-sunny Sarasota, so I'll be glitzing up a short cocktail dress. I'm sure some of you are shaking your heads in disbelief, but listen, anything goes in Florida. We are casual.Dallas Wedding












Dallas Wedding by jtuttle42 featuring kate spade jewelry

2 comments:

  1. UHHHHMMMM YESSS! tots agree on long dress thing. esp when ur clockin in @ 5'2"--- i feel like a runt.

    p.s. i have both the earings and the necklace of the kate spade bow jewelry. oh-em-geee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go to a dallas wedding and wear all of that!!!! love it!!!

    have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete