1. The best prank I ever pulled was April Fool's Day is one of my favorite holidays...every year, I target one person to prank and my list is a long one! My FAVORITE was a couple years ago when my mom called me at the end of the day, and I asked her if she had talked to Burton and Shelby today (my brother and sister-in-law who had justttt recently gotten married). She said no, why? I replied, listen I don't want to get involved, but they have something important to tell you so please please call them now. She replied IS SHELBY PREGNANT? And I said, Mom, really, I don't want to ruin anything. And my mom said "OH, SH*T, SHE IS, ISN'T SHE?" Hahahahahah I lost it. It was much funnier in person, but man, my mom cracks me up!
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was I've gotta say, I've never been well-pranked. I'm not tooting my own horn...I'm just usually the prankster!
3. A day without smiling is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are spending time with the people you love and the people that make your life better. Life is too short to be wasted on people that don't bring happiness to you :)
5. I dream of one day getting married, having kids and living in a big house with open windows and a huge backyard. I also dream of traveling the world with my hub.
6. I dread waking up in the mornings on the nights when I can't fall asleep. It really is the worst...
7. A discovery I made this week was this is gross, but I am very proud of myself for doing this. My shower was clogging up, and, rather than call a plumber/spend money to fix the drain, I did it myself! Took a wire hanger from my closet and fished out all the nasty hair and muck that was clogging up my drain. NASTY but very satisfying!

JENNA...your shower...i just threw up in my mouth. miss you xoxo LK
ReplyDeletea. those pranks are hilarious. b. i can NOT believe you played plumber. i would have died.
ReplyDeleteneedless to say, i am proud.
xo