Hi lovelies!
I'm still exhausted from the weekend, and one of my best friend's mom passed away early this morning so my day has been a little emotional and crazy, but I wanted to give a very quick update on my weekend.
Wedding weekend was great - the rehearsal dinner at the Dallas Arboretum was beautiful, and the wedding at the Nasher Museum of Art was simply amazing. The weekend was truly perfect. From the weather and the bride's dress to the flowers and the food...everything was just wonderful. I'll be sure to post pictures later this week but hardly have any time becauuuuse I'm leaving on Thursday for yet ANOTHER wedding in Florida! I can't wait - just hard to imagine leaving town in a mere 3 days. Ahhhh.
Yesterday was spent recovering from two extremely fun nights. Today has been spent not wanting to be at work but having a lot on my plate. Ahh, Mondays. I can only imagine how awesome next Monday will feel...
As far as the other emotional thing mentioned above, my heart hurts and goes out to my dear friend and her family right now. I cannot imagine losing my mom and just want to leave with a quote that someone told me when my grandmother passed last year:
“For death begins with life's first breath. And life begins at the touch of death.”
Love you so much, Bowen.
oh my gosh this breaks my heart :-( how awful! i couldnt imagine it either :-(
ReplyDeleteI know :( It's been a whirlwind of a week!
ReplyDelete