3.
My sophomore year of college, there was a billboard in Gainesville for a diamond jeweler, and the billboard said "Will you marry me, Jenna?" with a fake person that looked as though they were in the process of "painting" this very important question on the billboard. Well, this was in January, and INSTANTLY I knew this would be the best April Fool's prank to my parents EVER. So I took a photo and saved it for months, just waiting and waiting until April 1 finally rolled around (side note: I had been dating my boyfriend Scotty for a year and a half at the time). I knew the only way I could pull this off was to get my mom involved. So I called her the night before, told her the plan and we pulled it off with flying colors. The plan was to e-mail her the photo and say "Guess what?" and have her flip out, call my dad to the computer and then call my cell phone. It was PERFECTION. He was speechless. He was furious as to why Scotty didn't ask him for my hand in marriage first...asked if I was pregnant and I started dying laughing and came clean. Hahaha great prank. Note: I was only 20 years old at the time! I wish I still had the photo. Priceless.
2.
I like to get people either first thing in the morning on April Fool's or later in the night so they "forget" about the holiday. Anyway, last year, I had slept over at Trey's the night before and when we woke up for work, I put on this stressed face and said, "I really need to talk to you about something...I've been struggling with how to tell you this because things are so amazing right now, but this unbelievable opportunity has fallen in my lap, and I don't quite know what to do." Went on to describe a family friend from Tampa who was in marketing and wanted me to work for her and over a year become a partner in her company, as she wanted to retire within 5 years. I told Trey I loved Dallas and loved him, but this was almost too good to pass up (I'm so mean, aren't I?). Anyway, after about 60 seconds of silence and a couple "wow's," I said APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!! He wouldn't speak to me for about 10 minutes hahaha. What can I say, I'm good!?
1.
My TOP prank is posted below in number one of my fill-in-the-blank-Friday. My favorte!
2.
I like to get people either first thing in the morning on April Fool's or later in the night so they "forget" about the holiday. Anyway, last year, I had slept over at Trey's the night before and when we woke up for work, I put on this stressed face and said, "I really need to talk to you about something...I've been struggling with how to tell you this because things are so amazing right now, but this unbelievable opportunity has fallen in my lap, and I don't quite know what to do." Went on to describe a family friend from Tampa who was in marketing and wanted me to work for her and over a year become a partner in her company, as she wanted to retire within 5 years. I told Trey I loved Dallas and loved him, but this was almost too good to pass up (I'm so mean, aren't I?). Anyway, after about 60 seconds of silence and a couple "wow's," I said APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!! He wouldn't speak to me for about 10 minutes hahaha. What can I say, I'm good!?
1.
My TOP prank is posted below in number one of my fill-in-the-blank-Friday. My favorte!
What are some of your favorite pranks that you've played on people or people have played on you??
LOLLLLLLL!
ReplyDeleteI am too uncreative when it comes to thinking up pranks!!!! But these are genius!
Have a good weekend Jenna!