Thursday, March 31, 2011

These are my CONFESSIONS

1.
I file and mess with my finger nails several times a day. I don't know why...weird habit I've formed that I can't stop.

2.
I wear ugly and mismatched pajamas. I know, the horror! Before your start judging, *remember* I'm all about comfort.

3.
I sing LOUDLY in my car when I'm by myself. I'm talking Broadway musical-style.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/yingyin/media/img/karaoke.jpg

4.
When I online "shop," I always fill up my shopping basket with all of the things I want but rarely purchase any of the items. Ahh, a girl can dream.

5.
I could eat cereal for every meal. Special K Vanilla Almond, I love you.

6.
I really enjoy going to the dentist. I know, I know, who am I?

7.
I used to scrapbook in high school and college...and was actually really good at it! I need to start that back up again...expensive hobby, unfortunately.

8.
I love organizing. I have helped many friends move, and they think I'm doing them this HUGE favor. I love it. Sometimes I wish I was a professional organizer.

9.
I loveeeee to read, but I have the hardest time getting into books unless they are easy chick flick or fantasy reads. Hope that doesn't make me stupid...I like to think I have a smaller attention span than most!

http://anovelmenagerie.com/ghost/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/somethingborrowed.jpg
Greatttt read

10.
I cannot lie. Really, I am the worst liar in the world. I got grounded so many times during high school when I would lie about where I really was because my parents could tell within a millisecond that I was not telling the truth. At least I can say I'm honest :)

4 comments:

  1. #'s 4, 8 and 10 are me too!
    but #6... are you crazy!? haha!
    I HATE the dentist. I'm 27 years old and almost cry everytime!
    :)

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should be friends!! I ALWAYSSS fill up carts (forever 21) and rarely ever purchase anything and I just did a post asking for book recommendations, but I said I didn't want anything that wasn't "happy" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @elisabeth - I know, I am bizarre...I just love the feeling of clean teeth!

    @Kai - Hahaha, yes I LOVE filling up my shopping baskets on Forever21 and J Crew. It's addicting. All of Emily Giffin's books are amazing - easy, fun and girly if you haven't read any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing mismatched pajamas they are so comfy!
    I'm really afraid of the dentist well not afraid but I dwell on going. I always end up gagging when they spray water in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete