Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day Deux

The Blog Challenge Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

High school - we are the two on the far left

Caitlin was my very FIRST friend when I switched schools to Berkeley Prep in 6th grade. We had both enrolled in a summer course since we were both new to middle school there, sat down next to each other and the rest is history. So, my friends, that was 13 years ago...pretty crazy huh! The three photos follow our friendship through the years! Sorry - nothing from middle school. Did we even take pictures then?? That was an awkward stage...

I love you Tater!

College - she came to visit me in Gainesvegas

Vegas - All grown up and still BFFs!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome yall have stayed tight throughout the years!!! And your first photo makes me miss high school!

    <3 Megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Those were the days, right? I LOVED making shirts for football games/pep rallies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I also first met Caitlin in 6th grade when her locker was below (above?) mine. Apparently I called her Katie for a while because I am a smarty and thought that was a suitable name-shortening. Cheers to old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers, and Pri, you are my second oldest closest friend! I'm so thankful for you guys!

    ReplyDelete