Monday, March 7, 2011

Catching up

Great weekend! Went by far too fast. Saturday night was a blast. We went to dinner for Shelby's last night out in Dallas and went to a new bar in Uptown afterwards called The Trophy Room. It was a country bar with a mechanical bull - pretty hilarious! I'll give you a little preview right here:


It was one of those random but really fun (and quite a late) night - ending with a couple of tears since I'm sad to see Miss Shelby leave! Luckily we are family and will see each other always :)

Anyway, onto the blog challenge. Apologies for not posting yesterday, but here are Days 6 & 7.

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

http://wallpaper.celebritypc.com/carrie_underwood/Carrie_Underwood_2-1024.jpg

Carrie Underwood...hands down. Because I think she is beautiful, and I love her voice and her music. I've been a huge fan for a long time. Unfortunately, I've heard she isn't the most friendly person, but I try not to believe those rumors!

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

Normally, I would say photos/scrapbooks are my most treasured items since they remind me of great memories, but I guess if I had to choose an actual item, I would say the ring my parents gave me when I turned 18. I would be sooo devastated if I lost it, and it would definitely be one of the first things I'd grab if there were a fire in the building. That, and my ipad! I unfortunately was running late this morning and had no time to put on any jewelry, but I'll post a pic later :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like u had a fun weekend!
    and i seriously wouldn't mind being carrie underwood either! she is gorgeous and hasn't let fame get to her i dont think. love her!

    that is great you have an item that means so much to you! and your ipad...i laughed because i hold my ipad pretty near and dear too!

    <3 megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete