Friday, March 4, 2011

Double Dose!

Since I don't have a personal computer at the moment (long story involving me spilling a glass of water on Trey's lap top's keyboard...oops! Did I try to blame it on the dog? Yes. Was the dog even near me at the time of spillage? Nope.), I've decided to go ahead and do Days 4 and 5 on my Blog Challenge today, and on Monday I'll do days 6 and 7! Sorry for the overload, but I know I won't get to a computer this weekend, so this just seemed to kill 2 birds with one stone ;) Anywhoooooo

Day 4 - A picture of your night

What does my night look like? Usually something like this...

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/faves%20eatzis%20salad.jpg
Eatzi's salad consisting of spinach & romaine, chickpeas, carrots, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, grilled chicken & balsamic dressing...if you want to win my heart over :)

Followed by cuddling with this cute guy!

Hey, I get out from time to time! In fact, last night, I had a little dinner date with the BF!


Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory

This is particularly difficult for me because I have been fortunate enough to have lots of wonderful, meaningful and amazing memories/trips. That said, I'd have to go with my summer studying abroad in Florence, Italy. Below is a picture of some of my best friends (Sarah, Hallie and Hannah) and I in Venice. We took a weekend trip here and have some of the funniest/best memories and stories from this trip. Like I said in an earlier post, I miss Italy almost every single day and am desperate to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment