My friend Katie and I went to a boot camp last night, and let me just say, my booty was KICKED! I thought it would be a good idea to go for a 3-mile run before the session (bad idea). I was under the impression it would be mostly weight/resistance training/etc. Well, it was, but it also included some sprints, running up hills. etc. Needless to say I am VERY sore today. Yet, I really want to go back haha. I'm a huge proponent of changing up your workout, and last night's hour of work flew by so fast. I loved it! Makes me want to quit my gym membership and just do these types of things a couple of days a week and run the other days. The only thing holding me back is how hot hot hot the summers are here in Texas. It's very difficult to run in that kind of heat. I remember trying in July last year and almost passed out after a mile. Anyyyywhoo, after my workout, I came home, made some scrambled eggs with ham for dinner (I love breakfast for dinner!) and watched a little Top Chef and Modern Family. Lovely little hump day for me :)
Onto day 3 of
The Blog ChallengeA picture of the cast of your favorite TV Show....

Friends!
Although this is a VERY tough question because I have a LOT of TV shows that I love, I've seen every episode of Friends at least 5-6 times...probably more than that...and could easily watch them another 10 times. I love it - yes, the humor is silly, but that's what I like about it! I have most of the seasons on DVD and anytime I'm in a funk, I pop one in. Doesn't matter which season, which episode. It always makes me laugh and feel good!
Seinfeld is a close second, but Friends will always be my all-time favorite. P.S. Chandler Bing is my soulmate.
Tomorrow is FRIDAY!
i feel so sheltered as ive never seen an episode of friends!!! LOL!
ReplyDelete<3 Megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com
You're kidding! I love it
ReplyDeleteGreat, great show! Still one of my top shows :) I'm a teensy obsessed with Aniston.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the challenge...I'm doing it too and I'm lovin' all the blogs out here!