Thursday, March 24, 2011

I couldn't NOT post this

D.I.Y. oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies via picky-palate. These have Paula Dean written alllll over them....

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Welcome to the ORIGINAL Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe! You’ll find my recipe that was taken all over the web, but please note, this is my original recipe. Thanks!!

Ingredients

2 sticks (1 cup) softened butter
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure vanilla
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
10 ounce bag chocolate chips
1 package of Oreo cookies

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, cream your butter and sugars with a mixer until well-mixed

Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract

In a separate bowl, mix your dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking soda).

Once these are well-mixed, slowly add them to the wet ingredients.

Mix in your chocolate chips.

Take a cookie scoopful of dough and place it on top of your Oreo Cookie

Do the same thing to the bottom side.

Press the cookie dough together until Oreo is completely enclosed with dough

Place cookies onto a baking sheet and bake cookies in the oven for 9-12 minutes

They’ll look a little something like this when they are done. Let cool then EAT!


I mean...WOW

7 comments:

  1. Can you imagine what these taste like? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my. Looks yummy, but like it may or may not cause a heart attack :) Did you try them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had one and I can assure you they are PHENOMENAL! almost broke a tooth biting into the middle (kinda forgot the oreo was there) but well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - no never tried one! Just saw the recipe and had to share. BUT, I've had a fried snickers before, and it was heavenly...eveything in moderation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we call these "the turducken of desserts" in my family.

    yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness...i just about died when i saw this. i must not make these or ill eat them all in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete