Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charlie Sheen's 20/20 Interview



If you didn't catch his interview last night on 20/20, I SERIOUSLY suggest you look it up online. It was unbelievable. And the most unbelievable part? He was sober. They took a drug test...tested both his blood and his pee...and he passed. Yikes. Here were some of my favorite quotes from the interview:

When asked if he was currently on any drugs...
"Yes I'm on drugs. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

On why he dates porn stars...
‎"They’re the best at what they do, and I’m the best at what I do, and together, IT’S ON! Sorry Middle America."

"The drug run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of em, just look like droopy-eyed armless children."

"I got tiger blood, man. My brain...fires in a way that is — I don’t know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm."

When asked if he was bipolar...
"I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there."

There is something seriously wrong with this dude...

2 comments:

  1. He is absolutely appalling...

    I never really hated him before, but after all this came out I was sooo disgusted!

    <3 Megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable and I love your blog! And the name says it all.. thats what she said! I lovveee it! Cleaver!

    I am your new follower and you can follow me too if you'd like at mixedwithlove.blogspot.com

    XO!
    LC

    ReplyDelete