Well, Blogger is having some serious issues today. I tried several times to get on earlier, and it was frozen. So obnoxious! Anyway, here is the Fill in the Blank Friday for this gorgeous Friday..
1. If I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly a Tuttle they would be stubborn, wine-lover and outgoing. I think all of us Tuttles possess all three of these "qualities."
2. Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was I have two answers to this one. The first is getting suspended from high school my junior year for drinking before a Homecoming dance (yes, I went to one of those strict-as-hell private schools). That sucked...but I wrote my college essay on integrity/telling the truth even though people in my group lied about drinking and got away with it, AND I got into University of Florida! My second answer is moving to Dallas. I initially wasn't too thrilled about leaving Florida - my home of 22 years - but I ended up with a wonderful job (that I'm still at today) and met a really great guy ;)
3. Something I inherited from my mom is her brown eyes and her humor. We laugh and laugh anytime we are together...sometimes about absolutely nothing. It is so fun!
4. Something I inherited from my dad is his nose, height and stubborn-ness. Can't help it.
5. My goal for this summer is to spend time with friends and family, take as many weekend trips as possible (even if it's just to the lake!) and read lots of book.
7. Something I couldn't give up if I tried is watching movies. I know many people say it's a waste of time, but I enjoy them so much. You get to leave your own world for 2 hours and go somewhere totally different - hilarious, enchanting, romantic, thrilling, terrifying, dramatic, etc. Movies will never get old for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment