Who I Am...
I am...a 25-year-old beach-loving coffee and fun addict
I want...a lot of things! A high salary, a vacation somewhere tropical, a puppy, my own business, a new house, a plan for life. Sadly, none of these "wants" will happen in the near future...sigh
I have...a tendency to say what is on my mind all the time. A blessing and a curse.
I wish...all of my high school and college girl friends lived in the same city as me
I hate...the winter
I fear...death
I hear...the economy is only going to get worse in the next couple of months to a year's time
I search...to renew my faith
I wonder...if I'll be in Texas forever
I regret...not taking little trips here and there to visit old friends. Life is about moments, right Dad?
I love...my family and friends. Don't know what I'd do without them.
I ache...when I have to say goodbye to people.
I always...try to look at the glass half-full
I usually...love to be outside - scratch that, I always.
I am not...a stay-at-home mom type. Sure, I plan to do so when I have babies, but that will not be my only job once they get older.
I dance...at weddings. Gotta have some liquid courage though! I'm not the best dancer.
I sing...all the time. Maybe too much!
I never...get off the phone with my best friends, family & boyfriend without saying "I love you"
I sometimes...think about the future and get anxious.
I cry...at weddings. Can't help it.
I am not always...my happy and outgoing self. It's rare, but I have my days where I just want to be alone.
I lose...interest in movies and books when they don't get to the point sooner than later.
I am confused...by some of the people in Dallas. Who cares what designer you're wearing?
I need...to travel more - specifically to Italy, PRONTO.
I should...probably get back to work now, eh?
Who Are You?
(Post idea from Live What You Love)
I am...a 25-year-old beach-loving coffee and fun addict
I want...a lot of things! A high salary, a vacation somewhere tropical, a puppy, my own business, a new house, a plan for life. Sadly, none of these "wants" will happen in the near future...sigh
I have...a tendency to say what is on my mind all the time. A blessing and a curse.
I wish...all of my high school and college girl friends lived in the same city as me
I hate...the winter
I fear...death
I hear...the economy is only going to get worse in the next couple of months to a year's time
I search...to renew my faith
I wonder...if I'll be in Texas forever
I regret...not taking little trips here and there to visit old friends. Life is about moments, right Dad?
I love...my family and friends. Don't know what I'd do without them.
I ache...when I have to say goodbye to people.
I always...try to look at the glass half-full
I usually...love to be outside - scratch that, I always.
I am not...a stay-at-home mom type. Sure, I plan to do so when I have babies, but that will not be my only job once they get older.
I dance...at weddings. Gotta have some liquid courage though! I'm not the best dancer.
I sing...all the time. Maybe too much!
I never...get off the phone with my best friends, family & boyfriend without saying "I love you"
I sometimes...think about the future and get anxious.
I cry...at weddings. Can't help it.
I am not always...my happy and outgoing self. It's rare, but I have my days where I just want to be alone.
I lose...interest in movies and books when they don't get to the point sooner than later.
I am confused...by some of the people in Dallas. Who cares what designer you're wearing?
I need...to travel more - specifically to Italy, PRONTO.
I should...probably get back to work now, eh?
Who Are You?
(Post idea from Live What You Love)
LOVE this post! Sounds like we have a lot in common! :)
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog!
Thank you:) And thanks for checking it out!!
ReplyDelete