1. What I love most about my home is how cute and small it is - normally people would hate living in a small studio, but I love it. I call it my little shack. Perfect space for me.
2. I'm excited because today is Friday! I am going to see Something Borrowed tonight and relaxing the rest of the weekend. It's a great feeling.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is going for a run. Never fails. Or listening to rap music really loud.
4. Currently I am craving lots of things haha. Chocolate, for one. And definitely a glass of red wine. One more week!
5. The thing I love about my mom is that she is the nicest person on this entire planet. I'm serious. She bends over backwards for everyone and is the most selfless person I know. I strive to be like her but know that I'll never come close to her level of niceness.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Life...To Be Determined because I'm still young and finding myself. Who knows where I'll be a year from now!
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity, it would be cheese...and freshly baked bread...gotta have those carbs to live!

I like "To be Determined." That's cute. It could also be a fun pun -- you know, as in figuring it out and actually being determined to do so.
ReplyDelete