Friday, June 3, 2011

Alllllmost the weekend

{photo by Teri Lyn Fisher photographer and blogger for Fish Food blog}


1. I love sweets because they make me feel happy and tingly all over...especially warm sweets. It's a problem...if you put a dessert in front of me, I WILL eat it.

2. A time that mama knew best was mama always knows best! I would say in high school when I was a terrrrrible 15-year-old going through the "I am the shit" phase. She always told me I'd regret being such a B to everyone, and by golly I do. But, like I said, she always seems to be right about pretty much everything else haha...

3. My first kiss went a little like this I was in 8th grade...it was outside of the gym during a dance...actually I think it was the party after our middle school play ended...anyway, I remember thinking "this is soo weird...our tongues are touching!"

4. My celebrity crush is John Krasinski (Jim from the office). I mean how could you not love this guy? He's cute, hilarious, romantic, witty, tall, hot (I'm just being honest). I'm so jealous of Emily Blunt...I've always loved Jim from the Office, but I saw John on Conan a couple weeks ago and fell in love.

5. My splurge of choice is clothes...I online shop a lot. And by online shop, I mean put lots and lots of stuff that I want in my shopping basket and never make the final purchase. Ahh, if only I had a money tree.

6. My biggest accomplishment is probably moving out of Florida and making my own life in Texas. That doesn't happen too often with Tampa-ins (Tampans? Tampanians? Tampons - definitely not). Or running two half-marathons. That is a pretty huge accomplishment for me too since I don't come from a running background.

7. My dance jam of choice is ohh man, I will always be on the dance floor when anything I can sing to comes on...can't help it.

2 comments:

  1. awww you're a tampon?! just kidding i knew that...i just wanted to say that!

    and i online shop WAY too much! its soo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah - yeah, awkward city to be from!

    Online shopping is addicting...

    ReplyDelete