Monday, June 27, 2011

His & Hers

I'm doing a little his & hers today (inspired by the posts over at the little things we do and Happiness is...) that is all about things we dislike. So, without further adieu, here are T's answers and my own.



HIS

biggest pet peeve: people smacking their food and bad breath
most hated food: prunes
most despised type of music: girl pop singers....boy pop singers in close second
chore to avoid: doing laundry
worst trend imaginable: blue jean shorts
idea of the worst vacation: Talk Tour trip to South Dakota (yes I've done it, and it is as terrible as it sounds)

HERS

biggest pet peeve: being late and getting stuck in traffic
most hated food: onions. ew.
most despised type of music: punk/hardcore rock music. I just don't get it.
chore to avoid: putting clothes away
worst trend imaginable: jumpsuits...listen, I know some people [try to] pull it off, but I just think they are hideous
idea of the worst vacation: Carnival cruises...not into them



Hope you enjoyed that ;) Weekend was amazing! Girl Talk was unbelievable...I danced for the entire time he "played." Ridiculous. I was struggling yesterday but feel much better today. Onto the next weekend trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment