Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bad blogger

Whew, I have a lot of blog-catching up to do, but there truly are not enough hours in the day. Coming back from a long weekend is always a scramble, isn't it? Catching up on e-mails, phone calls and work that you missed and THEN catching up on your current emails, phone calls and work. Good grief. Does it ever end? When can you just go on vacation and come back to a fresh start? Never? Booooo.

Well, I will start this post with my Fill-in-the-blank Friday that I missed last week and see where that takes me, eh?


1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Florida (where I went, duh!?) and I would bring all of my friends...every single one because a vacation is only as fun as the people you are with :)

2. Something I often rant about is how slow people are at the airport. I mean HONESTLY. You have a laptop...you know you are required to take it out of your bag for security, why not plan ahead? You KNEW this was coming.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is cheese and yogurt. Both good snacks and desserts!

4. My "life-saving" product is Dove facial moisturizer. Can't live without it.

5. A friend is someone who sticks by you through the good and the bad...someone you can have fun doing nothing with and someone who will always lends an ear when you need to vent.

7. My favorite kind of art is anything that is bright and brings me happy thoughts/feelings.

6. If I could write my own blank it would be what's your deepest darkest secret? Nah, just kidding. I guess it would be what would you be doing if money/time wasn't a concern?

7. My favorite kind of art is anything that is bright and brings me happy thoughts/feelings.


How'd ya like that? I realize I'll be writing another fill in the blank post in two days, but I don't like to miss anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment