Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally Friday


1. This weekend I'm going to Houston with Trey to visit his family! I've never been (aside from passing through on a connecting flight) so I'm very excited :)

2. My last vacation was over Memorial Day - we went to South Beach, MEE-YA-MEE!

3. My next vacation will be I can't say publicly because it's a surprise trip! I'll let you know afterward, though ;)

4. My favorite way to relax is movie night! Delicious take-out with a good movie = veg city

5. When vacationing one should always I don't know that I'd recommend this for everyone, but I'll tell you what I always do...I always over pack and bring a couple extra outfits (you never know what's going to happen/where you'll end up!), and, if flying, I always carry on my jewelry and my makeup.

6. When vacationing one should never count calories or feel bad about eating something indulgent...you're on vacation! Enjoy it.

7. The best part about a vacation is getting out of town and forgetting about life for a couple days. It refreshes the soul!

1 comment:

  1. i 100% agree with you that when on vacation one should not refrain from ENDULGING!!! :-) have a good weekend Jenna!

    ReplyDelete